Create an account

Pony Music Rehearsal Studios

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Gretsch Pro Jet w/ Bigsby & HC Zoom R8 8 track/USB int
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gretsch Pro Jet w/ Bigsby & HC Zoom R8 8 track/USB int

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> For Sale/Wanted Items
View previous topic :: View next topic  
meatlovers

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:20 pm    Post subject: Gretsch Pro Jet w/ Bigsby & HC Zoom R8 8 track/USB int Reply with quote

I have a black Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet for sale - pretty sure it's a G5235T

Chambered mahogany body with maple top in LP style. 3 position pick up selector plus tone and volume. Mahogony set neck, 22 frets with plenty of wear left in them. The bigsby is great, I personally have had no issues with this guitar going out of tune when using it.

The previous owner replaced the nut and pickups. I'm not sure what the brand the pickups are now, but alongside the single coil on the neck and humbucker on the bridge, the original Gretsch "Mini Humbuckers" are included with an AP hardcase in good condition. Please note the strap shown on the guitar is not included!

The previous owner also left a few dings on the body above the tailpiece - I've tried to take photos but these might not have come up. Overall the guitar is in very good used condition.

gumtree ad https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/thornbury/guitars-amps/gretsch-pro-jet-electric-guitar-with-bigsby-and-hc/1190893607

$550 ONO for melbanders

Also have an almost unused Zoom R8 8 track/USB interface/Sampler

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/thornbury/instrument-accessories/zoom-r8-8-track-usb-interface-sampler/1191414278

$200 please.

Pick up Thornbury - weekends preferred.

thanks[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> For Sale/Wanted Items All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: