Create an account

Click here to advertise on MELBAND.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Bassist wanted for Punk Band in South East Melbourne
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bassist wanted for Punk Band in South East Melbourne

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt666

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:58 pm    Post subject: Bassist wanted for Punk Band in South East Melbourne Reply with quote

Hello My Name is Matthew Clarke, I live in Cranbourne I'm a guitarist and Vocalist and I'm just looking for a bassist that's keen on starting Punk Rock/Hardcore Punk Band in South Eastern Melbourne.
I can travel, I have a car I've got loads of Riffs, I may have a drummer on board.
Influences include, Pennywise, Rancid, The Offspring, Anti-Flag, GBH, The Exploited, Bad Religion, Black Flag, Subhumans, Depression and more.

I was planning to do something along a mix of 80's and 90's Punk and a hint of Metal.

If interested give me a text, My number is 04571 53977

This is my facebook below.
https://www.facebook.com/matt.clarke.520

I can give you recordings, of what I've written and give recordings of vocals aswell.

Thank you for reading.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Bassists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: