Create an account

G&L Guitars and Basses at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - 24yr old bassist in Coburg area seeking committed band
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

24yr old bassist in Coburg area seeking committed band

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Bassists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tj280

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:31 pm    Post subject: 24yr old bassist in Coburg area seeking committed band Reply with quote

Hey there!
Experienced bassist looking to join a band that wants to gig once a week or more, record in future, etc.

Genre wise I'd be keen on hip hop, trip hop, pop, rock, metal, punk, alternative rock or pop, indie, etc, but open to most genres (not too particularly interested in blues, rockabilly or country however... Not due to disliking these genres, just playing wise it's not my thing) 😊

Looking for music I can have a little leeway in (ie - stick to basics when tasteful, but also get opportunities to play more challenging lines).

Style wise; I'm pretty melodic in my lines. I play upside down so I'm self taught, but have a background doing improv so can pick up thinks moderately OK. Enjoy slapping, tapping, chordal stuff and walking lines too, but really, I enjoy playing anything 😝

I'm located in brunswick/Coburg so hoping to find a band in that general area. Happy to travel a little though.

I've been in a few bands that have all ended amicably, whilst I am flexible and easy going, I am admittedly very serious about being involved in a project that wants to work towards taking it somewhere.

I have experience and contacts for gigs, media, endorsements, recording etc, I just need a project I can work with as a team to kick some goals, and I'm happy to put in all the time and money I have to do so with some like minded musos 😁

If you're keen, pm me in insta @bassguitalea, or via here, and we can switch tunes or organize a jam 😁

Thanks!
TJ
noiseoz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, give us a reply if you're keen to play punk...

https://www.facebook.com/Counterpunch.oz/
OblivAeonWolfe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pm'd you
Wulfenite

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM'd
dazmatraz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pm'd
RocketSurgery

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I know this chick! I'll vouch for her straight up. You want her power in your rhythm section. She is way modest in her self description. One of the best I've seen around Melb and an inspiration. It still boggles my mind how she even DOES what she does and it makes her proficiency even more amazing. Good luck, Talia I'm sure someone will snap you up if they haven't already.
DeadEndFriends

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! =)

I see u posted this Ad a while ago.. are you still looking for a band?

We are currently a trio looking for a bass player, we have around 8-10 original songs in the works, some just need bass for completion some need a bit more work.

Hard to nail down exactly what genre we are, as our songs vary a fair bit, we have a rock foundation but with some jazzy bits in there along with some alternative stuff. We are aged between 25-30 all experienced with gigging and recording, usually Jam every Sunday in Briar Hill.. keen to start gigging ASAP, If you're interested I'll send you through some recordings!

you can get back to me here or preferably by email as I don't check this all that often.. deadendfriends17@gmail.com

Cheers,

Rich
DeadEndFriends

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:52 pm    Post subject: Demos Reply with quote

https://soundcloud.com/user-447546134/fall-in-line-dead-end-friends

https://soundcloud.com/user-447546134/devil-has-blue-eyes

Here's a couple of our demos =)
andygtar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:16 pm    Post subject: Bass player wanted Reply with quote

Hey man,

We are currently looking for a bass player

At the moment we are more looking to start an instrumental band as a way to really hone our craft and become better musicians. -Lot's of lead guitar, bass solos etc. Basically free reign to do whatever in a musical context.

We are mainly looking to just to have fun with this and grow as musicians with rather than to be taken too seriously. But we would eventually like to do a couple of gigs here and there.

Here is an unfinished demo of one of of the songs I have been working on (I'm playing bass and just used sample drums) so you can get a glimpse into what we are going for.

https://soundcloud.com/andy-jones-73/chow-mein/s-aRk4y

Hope to hear back from you.

Cheers,

Andy
RavageFox
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:36 pm    Post subject: Inside Eden muso needed Reply with quote

Hey,

I'm looking to resurrect my old project named; Inside Eden. Metal. Heavy Metal. Experimental. Those kinds of genres. Seeking like minded people who want to make music their career with regular routine for rehearsal and gigging, preferably ages 19 - 25.

Influences are Slipknot, Stone Sour, Linkin Park, Ministry, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Avenged Sevenfold, Parkway Drive and loads more!

Band members I'm looking for are; Bass player, guitarists, and drummer.

Message me or email me if you are interested here ravagefox@live.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Bassists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: