Create an account

Pony Music Recording Studio

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - SE QLD guitarist looking for heavy music band
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SE QLD guitarist looking for heavy music band

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JayyykeBurnsRed
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:46 am    Post subject: SE QLD guitarist looking for heavy music band Reply with quote

Any heavy bands looking for a guitarist? just moved up to south east queensland and want to get some music happening! Hit me up \m/ (looking for pretty much any of the "core" styles like metalcore, deathcore and anything around that etc as opposed to stuff like metallica or iron maiden etc)

I'm in the fraser coast in hervey bay but I have transport so can do between bundaberg and sunshine coast for weekly pracs and if in brisbane or gold coast I could do fortnightly or something.

I have gear, wheels, im 18+ and have recording gear to send demos etc. Let me know if you're looking or know anyone that is
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: