Create an account

Open Mic @ Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Death Metal vocalist available.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Death Metal vocalist available.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
apauln

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:09 pm    Post subject: Death Metal vocalist available. Reply with quote

I'm looking to join a death metal band. I possess a very natural voice capable of two styles, think Chris Barns (former Cannibal Corpse) and Jeff Walker (Carcass) I have plenty of experience recording and performing live. I'm located in Pakenham, South East Melbourne, own my own car, have a job and are a down to earth kind of person. For reference, check out the following link to a previous band I was in;

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w8xfjRyVQsE

I can be reached on 0424485766 as I rarely check messages.
apauln

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to the large amount of inquiries, I will add that I am prepared to travel and I own professional gear. I am not strictly bound to death metal and are willing to perform in other genres.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: