Create an account

Ludwig Drums at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Looking for vocalist/musicians for no stress online collab.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for vocalist/musicians for no stress online collab.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heisenrob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:52 pm    Post subject: Looking for vocalist/musicians for no stress online collab. Reply with quote

Hey, just posting this ad to gauge interest on an online collaboration. Will be composing originals and my idea is to send rough recordings back and forth online. I usually compose complete songs and usually just need vocals to go on top however I am open to any and all ideas if they better serve the music.
Influences include anything from in flames to mumford and sons.

Depending on how this goes I'm open to the idea of getting a band together if the music is up to scratch.

Anyway thanks for your time and feel free to shoot me a message even if you're unsure about it. Like I said no stress, this is just a bit of an experiment/project.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: