Create an account

Pony Music Rehearsal Studios

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Established alternative rock band needs lead guitarist!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Established alternative rock band needs lead guitarist!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lozy9876
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:58 pm    Post subject: Established alternative rock band needs lead guitarist! Reply with quote

Hey,

I'm looking for a lead guitarist to play in an established alternative rock band called Vivant. You can search up the music on Spotify to have a listen.
We were a duo and have released two EPs with a total of six recorded original songs.
I'm the singer/songwriter and am looking for an awesome guitarist to take over and make this music their own. I am 24 years old so someone around that age would be cool but if you think you would suit the style, please message!

I would love to continue writing new songs and keep playing shows but using these songs as a starting point to keep it rolling.
If you like Hendrix, Radiohead, Pink Floyd, Smashing Pumpkins, Placebo or anything blues, then you'll most likely dig this music.
It can be melancholic but it's melodic.

I'm in Ringwood but am willing to travel for practice

You must have:
- Own transport
- Pro gear
- Be dedicated/ have free time to practice and play gigs
- And just be a cool easy going person

This was our most recent single:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6zRTsWtmKk

I'm looking for someone who wants to have fun making music and record and do some shows in the future.

If you're that person, please message! Smile

Thanks,

Lauren
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: