Create an account

Click here to advertise on MELBAND.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Looking for songwriting partner/s
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for songwriting partner/s

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
btm81

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:23 am    Post subject: Looking for songwriting partner/s Reply with quote

I need a songwriting partner, or partners. Over the years, I have written mainly music but also some lyrics. The problem is that the lyrics just don’t speak to me anymore, and seem clichéd and bland. I could rewrite new lyrics, but I don’t really have anything to say anymore.

I need one or more persons who can write interesting lyrics to my existing music, which is in various stages of completion.

The style of music to be played is generally in the vein of ‘acoustic folk/rock/pop’ but there are also elements of jazz, country, and latin music. Major influences include the ‘lighter’ material of Dave Matthews Band, Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Norah Jones, Tom Waits, Jeff Buckley, Steely Dan, Phish, and Radiohead. Other influences include Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Jethro Tull, Ben Harper, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Ben Folds Five, Bjork, Jimi Hendrix, Rush, The Eagles, Allman Brothers Band, Bob Dylan, and Neil Young. I will soon be making a YouTube playlist with examples of songs in the same manner of the music I have written.

PM me if you think you might be interested or to discuss it further.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: