Create an account

Pony Music Recording Studio

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Female singer wanted
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Female singer wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
musicdaz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:25 pm    Post subject: Female singer wanted Reply with quote

Living in the west, looking to start a acoustic Duo with a female singer so we can do a wide range of songs.

I have my own PA, and years of experience in bands.

have plenty of examples to show you if your keen.

looking to get started Asap, with the view to start gigging when we are ready Smile

PM me if your keen.

Darren
ellisek
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Darren my name is ellise
I have had experience in a duo before singing at weddings and some other venues and i would be interest in having a chat.
my email is ellisek@live.com
my youtube link is below if you want to hear my singing
https://www.youtube.com/user/ElliseKibel/videos
Lyndalucy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Darren,

I am also in the West and wanting to start up a duo act.
I have had years experience in the coverband world which Iím still a part of but would like to get some extra work more in the duo scene.
Would like to chat with you

Thank you

Lynda
Ebany_Poppins

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:50 am    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Hi Darren,

My name is Ebany. For the past year I've been touring Aus/ NZ playing a variety of gigs including weddings/ corporates/ private functions/ pubs/ clubs/ ski resorts etc. Just returned to Melbourne to settle down again and looking to form a solid new duo that books high quality gigs.

I am full time, professional and dedicated! I have a very versatile voice, I can sing anything from Norah Jones to Stevie Nicks! I also play the keys (nord electro 5), and bass on keys, synth (roli), and a little bit of guitar and violin, and can supply some quality gear. I enjoy a variety of genres too: Jazz/ soul/ blues/ rock/ pop/ country..

https://soundcloud.com/user-867288331/somewhere-over-the-rainbow-audio-demo

Cheers
NazChavi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:41 pm    Post subject: Potential partner in crime Reply with quote

Hi there Darren,

My nameís Narel. I have 3 years experience singing mainly with backing tracks but have been looking to start a duo.
I have a good range and hope you might be interested in getting together to see if we mesh well.
I am in the North and have plenty of room to hold rehearsals. (So long as you donít mind two little girls coming in to see if we want more coffee!)

Might hear from you soon,
Narel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: