Create an account

Pony Music Recording Studio

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Guitarist offering his services to you.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guitarist offering his services to you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trog3018

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:07 pm    Post subject: Guitarist offering his services to you. Reply with quote

Name: Dan

I am not going to bore anyone here as there are a million and one posts the same as this.

Looking for a band age isn't really an issue for me tbh, I am still a big kid at heart.

I have been in a couple of bands before and played at venues such as barley corn hotel, espy (gersh and basement rooms) One off gigs at furntreegully hotel, brunswick hotel and maybe a couple of others I forgot about. Have recorded also, if that helps my resume.

Looking to play in a band to just rock out, have band mates and laughs. Originals or covers is cool and if we hit the big time, well that's a bonus too.
Regular practise times and days would help a lot too.

Influences are mostly rock and metal (but when you can hear the singer) Guitar style I like to draw from majorly, but not limited to, jimmy page, slash and a dash of metallica.

Have job, transport and gear for both studio and stage (so can pay, drive and bring stuff) Live over the westside of melbourne, but have driven over the bridge for practices before.

I know these tunes to offer a jam time to see if I fit the group.

foo fighters - everlong
soundgarden - spoonman
guns n roses - paradise city

there could be a couple of others too, but anyway worry about if we come to it.

Anyway shoot and email trog3018@gmail.com phone number is 0413415207.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: