Create an account

Pony Music Recording Studio



MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - The Solution to Arrogance is looking for members
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Solution to Arrogance is looking for members
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
awesomebass
Rehearsing
Rehearsing


Joined: Jun 29, 2017
Posts: 104

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aussiegeezer wrote:
this is exactly the kind of stuff I'd expect from a two-bit, no hoper bassist! there's NO WAY anyone's gonna want to play with you more than once, so I hope yo0u like relocating, I hear they looking for your type of playert in Calgoolie!!!


Two bit no hoper bass player? Have you heard my playing? Listen to my demo and put down the baby oil you arrogant prick.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OblivAeonWolfe
Newbie


Joined: Jul 24, 2017
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah we heard it... BMG records are looking for another faceless studio faggot to help produce some one hit wonder... they dont care how you play anyway, as long as you can play something they can put into auto tune. You may not even be seen by the public eye but hey! The money is good and your fellow peers will be other pretentious dickholes obsessed with gentials... but wait! That ship has long sailed... 51 is awfully old to be trying to peddle surface crappy music. Who knows? Maybe the Veronica's are looking to come back and need another wash up piece of shit to help relaunch their careers. You can be considered an ancient relic trying to bring the meaning back to "punk rock"... Hey! Maybe even Avril Lavine... you sook almost as much as her and simple plan combined....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
OblivAeonWolfe
Newbie


Joined: Jul 24, 2017
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, yeah, fap, fap, fap.... i know certain things are wives tales, but if you keep yanking like you are its either gonna fall off or get gangrene and rot off.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
BigLabowskie
Gig Master
Gig Master


Joined: Apr 23, 2004
Posts: 1856
Location: on a distant planet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

harrrrrrrr!!

hey,..Just in from reh' & i always look forward to ''The Amazing Adventures of Mr Awsome & hes all singing & dancing Penis !



Cheesy Grin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aussiegeezer
Rehearsing
Rehearsing


Joined: Nov 17, 2005
Posts: 467

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two bit no hoper bass player? Have you heard my playing? Listen to my demo and put down the baby oil you arrogant prick.[/quote]

I've heard your playing, and have heard better more inspired playing from 1st year students. the only one playing with the baby oil is you, in fact you're drowning in it. how about YOU take your hand off it, and see what REAL musicians do! otherwise, you'll remain nothing more than a two-bit player out of touch, out of time, and out of tune with anything you go near.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
awesomebass
Rehearsing
Rehearsing


Joined: Jun 29, 2017
Posts: 104

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aussiegeezer wrote:

I've heard your playing, and have heard better more inspired playing from 1st year students. the only one playing with the baby oil is you, in fact you're drowning in it. how about YOU take your hand off it, and see what REAL musicians do! otherwise, you'll remain nothing more than a two-bit player out of touch, out of time, and out of tune with anything you go near.


The out of time was the guitarists fault and I said he wasnt very good. Thats why I used that as an example, because my bass playing really made that track sound special. It had a sublime quality and really interesting rhythmic contribution. I dont know why you keep hounding and belittling me you arrogant prick. Now take your hands off your german helmet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aussiegeezer
Rehearsing
Rehearsing


Joined: Nov 17, 2005
Posts: 467

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesomebass wrote:
aussiegeezer wrote:

I've heard your playing, and have heard better more inspired playing from 1st year students. the only one playing with the baby oil is you, in fact you're drowning in it. how about YOU take your hand off it, and see what REAL musicians do! otherwise, you'll remain nothing more than a two-bit player out of touch, out of time, and out of tune with anything you go near.


The out of time was the guitarists fault and I said he wasnt very good. Thats why I used that as an example, because my bass playing really made that track sound special. It had a sublime quality and really interesting rhythmic contribution. I dont know why you keep hounding and belittling me you arrogant prick. Now take your hands off your german helmet.


A Bad workman blames his guitarist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
awesomebass
Rehearsing
Rehearsing


Joined: Jun 29, 2017
Posts: 104

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aussiegeezer wrote:
awesomebass wrote:
aussiegeezer wrote:

I've heard your playing, and have heard better more inspired playing from 1st year students. the only one playing with the baby oil is you, in fact you're drowning in it. how about YOU take your hand off it, and see what REAL musicians do! otherwise, you'll remain nothing more than a two-bit player out of touch, out of time, and out of tune with anything you go near.


The out of time was the guitarists fault and I said he wasnt very good. Thats why I used that as an example, because my bass playing really made that track sound special. It had a sublime quality and really interesting rhythmic contribution. I dont know why you keep hounding and belittling me you arrogant prick. Now take your hands off your german helmet.


A Bad workman blames his guitarist


Stop choking the chicken you arrogant prick. Did you even listen to the track? The guitar was boring and dull, my bass playing made it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OblivAeonWolfe
Newbie


Joined: Jul 24, 2017
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pffft maybe to you... some boppy pop/punk chick band is calling for you. You both have the same amount of sand up your vaginas.... only a delusional person like you thinks youre great. The whole track was a bunch of crap. If it were that great, maybe you'd have some actual takers instead of just more people tearing through you like the tissue paper you'd be using if you actually had a dick. A shitty guitarist may blame their guitar but a geniunely shit person blames every other person except for themselves. Guess what....?! Survey says.... You are a fat, arrogant, talentless, dickless wash up. OMFG!!! Dudes, i think i found out what happened to that delusional ************ in that video entitled, "Hatchet vs Genitals".
Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
awesomebass
Rehearsing
Rehearsing


Joined: Jun 29, 2017
Posts: 104

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OblivAeonWolfe wrote:
Pffft maybe to you... some boppy pop/punk chick band is calling for you. You both have the same amount of sand up your vaginas.... only a delusional person like you thinks youre great. The whole track was a bunch of crap. If it were that great, maybe you'd have some actual takers instead of just more people tearing through you like the tissue paper you'd be using if you actually had a dick. A shitty guitarist may blame their guitar but a geniunely shit person blames every other person except for themselves. Guess what....?! Survey says.... You are a fat, arrogant, talentless, dickless wash up. OMFG!!! Dudes, i think i found out what happened to that delusional ************ in that video entitled, "Hatchet vs Genitals".
Very Happy


Get stuffed you arrogant flounder pounder. Honestly you shoot your mouth off saying my track is shit, lets see you do better! I am 100% sure you cant, you bishop spanking, crank twisting, eel wrestling, boy thingy twanger.

Fat? What if I am fat, you f**king slug tugging, monkey snapper?

Dickless? Let it be known I have a massive bald headed moose!

Arrogant? I am trying to start a completely non egotistical band, how is it possible that I am arrogant? Its incredibly arrogant to accuse me of being arrogant, you arrogant lizard milker.

Talentless? As I said, listen to what I put out there. Not impressed? I think you are simply jealous of my feel for a song and ability to bring it to life. As I said lets see you do better, yoghurt tosser.

Wash up? Get ******
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Ludwig Drums at Pony Music



Forums ©