Create an account

G&L Guitars and Basses at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Metal Bassist wanted for new project**demos available**
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Metal Bassist wanted for new project**demos available**

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Techdethvox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:45 pm    Post subject: Metal Bassist wanted for new project**demos available** Reply with quote

Death/Clean vocalist based in the inner north, 31 years old, looking to start a new project with like minded musicians.

Influences include Edge of Sanity, Bloodbath, Opeth, Amon Amarth, Symphony X, Spawn of Possession, Psycroptic, and Ne Obliviscaris. Looking to make a concept album with musos in their late 20s/early 30s who are passionate and dedicated, but not obsessed with getting out on the road and “making it big”. I’ve played bass & backing vox in metal bands since 2003, but this would be my first project on lead vocals.

Email techdeathvox@gmail.com if you’re interested and I can send some vocal sample tracks once I’ve had time to record them! PM on ausband is notoriously terrible, so avoid at all cost.

Last edited by Techdethvox on Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Techdethvox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow Up
OblivAeonWolfe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, im just letting you know i have responded to your email. I accidently sent you a pm as wel but as you said not to bother, im also responding to this post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Bassists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: