Create an account

Click here to advertise on MELBAND.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Singer for 60s, Pop,Rock n Roll, Psychedelic inspired music
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Singer for 60s, Pop,Rock n Roll, Psychedelic inspired music

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aidan93

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:01 pm    Post subject: Singer for 60s, Pop,Rock n Roll, Psychedelic inspired music Reply with quote

Hey!

I'm seeking someone in their 20s who'd be keen to work on making new music and also singing some songs I've written (on recordings and live). This is because I'd prefer to hand over the singing to someone else who actually likes singing and so I can relax and focus on playing guitar.

I'm a 24 year old guitarist who is into bands such as The Beatles, Oasis, Stone Roses, The Clash, Supergrass, The Who, The Libertines, Spacemen 3, Jesus and Mary Chain, Brian Jonestown Massacre, The Velvet Underground etc.

So if you do a good Lou Reed, Liam Gallagher, John Lennon, Gaz Coombes, Jim Reid or Ian Brown then you are who I'm looking for!!

Here are some songs I've made up (minus the Bob Dylan cover): https://soundcloud.com/user-483715732

If you think this is your sort of thing, please send me a message. My email is popstarsband@outlook.com if you'd like to provide a sample of your singing.

Cheers!
Chriswlang98

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey sent u a message Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: