Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - STRONG FEMALE VOCALIST AVAIL FOR ESTABLISHED COVER OUTFIT
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

STRONG FEMALE VOCALIST AVAIL FOR ESTABLISHED COVER OUTFIT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FeMDiVa
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:33 am    Post subject: STRONG FEMALE VOCALIST AVAIL FOR ESTABLISHED COVER OUTFIT Reply with quote

33 Year old female vocalist looking for permanent covers or fill in work. Preston area with many years experience in the wedding and corporate cover scene. Wanting to work with confident, professional and easy going musicians that enjoy playing music together and work as a team.

I am not looking for people that have been jamming for 2 years and have no direction.
Please contact me via email k_nicolaou@hotmail.com, 0416530031 Audio and video clips can be provided privately.
mission11

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there saw your add -we are an established working covers band (mostly country gigs) all over VIC & NSW as we have had difficulty working with Melbourne agencies who make it very hard for independent enterprising bands to get a foot in the door!! Sad

anyway our last singer quit because of the country travel
the money and conditions are good (better than anything in Melb)

we play all types of gigs weddings clubs pubs corporate and are looking for a great versatile female lead vocalist who can entertain to be in our band as a permanent member and as you say a "team player"
the great thing about this band is we all sing-which is rare

I have an opening if your interested in genuine regular gigs
feel free to call me (just mention melband)

we don't play every weekend which is kind of nice as we can all do other stuff as we have families jobs kids etc

hope to hear from you soon-perhaps you could come to a rehearsal and meet the guys and see how it fits
cheers Michael 0418 501 229
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: