Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Guitarist who is happy to never play Jessie's girl again!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guitarist who is happy to never play Jessie's girl again!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FeMDiVa
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:04 pm    Post subject: Guitarist who is happy to never play Jessie's girl again! Reply with quote

Hey everyone, now that I have your attention, I'm looking for a guitarist with a flare. Someone that is interested in creating an amazing duo and creating amazing music to make great coin. I do not intend to play the same old stuff that every other band/duo plays but if you like and think you can create something like the link below please contact me directly via SMS with a bit about you and a video of you playing your guitar.
https://youtu.be/sWNZOMdoGaU

Preston area - female vocalist
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: