Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Guitar/keys/vox available for acoustic duo/trio or busking
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guitar/keys/vox available for acoustic duo/trio or busking

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lambchoppy
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:15 pm    Post subject: Guitar/keys/vox available for acoustic duo/trio or busking Reply with quote

Hey,

I'm a 31 yo female in inner north east suburbs able to do guitar/keys/vox. Looking to do something fun and not too serious (I have a day job) - something like a casual acoustic duo/trio doing covers would be nice, busking or even just a jam. Money isn't important - it's more about enjoying the music and having some fun.

Looking another 1 or 2 people with ability to do lead vocals, guitar, keys or a bass with the same mindset.

Stuff I'm looking to cover is top 40 pop/rock stuff - kinda similar to Boyce Avenue and the other YouTube covers. Artists like Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Maroon 5, John Mayer, Katy Perry, Jason Mraz, Adele, Train etc.

I also own a Boomerang Looper, so we can still get some significant layering going on even though there's only a few instruments.

If this is up your alley, shoot me a PM Very Happy

Last edited by lambchoppy on Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
agro_adro
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm'd you. Very Happy
lambchoppy
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

still looking
Rob1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

messaged you!
lambchoppy
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump
TheAlfies

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you be interested in playing in a band?

www.facebook.com/thealfies

www.reverbnation.com/thealfies

Cheers
Allister
aidandrummer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject: percussion Reply with quote

i can do percussion. 26 yo eastern suburbs. i have a few options such as a tiny drum kit or eggshakers or djembe or cajan drum or a combination of cajan and eggshakers.
dollar-shots

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:54 pm    Post subject: Lambchoppy Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Liam from "The Winterfriends" and we are looking for a keys/backing vocalist to augment our lineup. We are located in Box Hill, if you'd like to come over and check out one of our rehearsals to see what you think, you are most welcome. My phone no is 0425 721 050, so give me a call or text, cheers Very Happy
RoyStone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi LambChoppy,
Perhaps you might be interested in the position we've just advertised as follows:
Cheers,
Royston

"MATURE-AGE FEMALE VOCAL pref. w/ some keyb'd or guitar abil

Mature age female vocalist preferably with some keyboard or rhythm guitar skills, required for established cover band “Rag Doll”, based in Eastern Suburbs. We only do well known rock, reggae, latin, disco, ballads, blues and country music from the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s. We do not do any original, obscure, heavy-metal, grunge, thrash, hip-hop or rap material. We have 3 male lead/harmony vocalists - bass, baratone and tenor.
All inquiries responded to quickly."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: